Our Focus Is:
- Training in how worship and ministry leadership fit together.
- Education in the Biblical meanings of praise and worship.
- Consult in worship curriculum for your Sunday School or small group studies.
- Development toward an expanded perception concerning praise and worship.
Your initial consultation is free. We will discuss your congregation’s specific needs concerning praise & worship ministry, and what it means to embrace worship as a lifestyle.
We will show you:
- What it means to worship God “in spirit and in truth” every day – not just on Sunday;
- How intentional, daily worship will transform your corporate, as well as your private worship experiences;
- Why a lifestyle of worship will lead to more effective ministry leadership; and
- Why it’s important that the worship of God remain priority in your church.
Regardless of the denomination or size of your church, we will help you take your church’s worship ministry to the next level through workshops/seminars, and conferences.
My role as a Worship Ministry Consultant exists to train and develop all church leaders to make the presence of God a personal, and corporate priority. Our goal is to expand your perception of praise and worship beyond the Sunday morning experience.
The vision is two-fold:
- To help you develop a passion for praise and worship that reaches God’s heart; and
- To utilize the vehicle of worship training for next level church health.
Listen LIVE to THE DONNA PATRICK SHOW
Mondays, 1:00 p.m. Central Time, on The Fishbowl Radio Network